There’s always everything about smashing another car on a race track that consist of the exceptional handling with the best horsepower. Its confidence moving speed allows you to get very comfortable behind the wheels. You can focus more on driving the car in the line instead of the self-preservation.
The Chevrolet Corvette 2017 is not probably what you think it is. It is not the racing car as the first sports car was in the year 1963, and it is not the wrapper in which the new version of the Chevrolet small V-8 block is presented. But, you must know that the supercars are something more than just the trim and the paint job.
Sales of the sports car get hot when the new model arrives. With its long history, the Corvette hasn’t suffered as much as the newcomers in the sports cars because many people have grown up with the desire to someday buy the new Chevrolet Corvette.
This year 2017, the grand new sports model slots between the Stingray, supercharged grand sport, and ZO6 taking the former’s winning with the latter’s handling bits for the racing track ready driver that splits the line down the middle. The Corvette earns the score of 9 out of 10 with its ultra-performance and amazing features. Let’s get to know about the Chevrolet Corvette specifications and what special they have got.
2017 Corvette Stingray
The Stingray model of 2017 is the perfect sports car riding a machine that is made up of the extraordinary performance. The car is something that is designed for the drivers who want more than just the sports car. The engineer who has made the car had the purpose of making it as it serves the functional exterior vents to the best driver controls. Corvette Stingray is available in both coupe and convertible with different options that will satisfy the need for any driver who loves sports cars.
Let’s get to know about its features:
- Brake cooling: The new Stingray comprises of the double brake ducts that pass the air directly through the wheel wells. Cooling the front brakes.
- Hood air extractor: This feature helps in improving the handling of the machine at high speed.
- Its BI-Xenon HID lamps helps in low and high beams with a single light engine.
- The LED lights are designed in black chrome
- The taillamps that are of the four elements helps in the reverse mirror for crisp lighting.
- Stingray consists of the light space frame of 50-50 weight distribution and a 6.2L LT1 V8 engine with the dry sump oil system.
Some other features of the Stingray include a head-up display that helps in projecting the data near you, LCD that helps in featuring the three custom themes with information. Also, there are 3 USB ports to charge all your devices, satellite radio with one-year service, wireless technology, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi that is stronger than any of the smartphone.
Stingray also takes care of your safety to help keep you safe on the road with a head-up display that shows all the critical information on your windshield.
2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Another latest model of Chevrolet Corvette is the 2017 Grand Sport that is just like the original 1963 model, comprises of LTI 6.2 L engine with 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. Of torque with a lightweight package to provide the best handling and grip.
Grand Sports is the latest sports car to join the Chevrolet legendary performance in the world. Grand Sports with Z07 performance takes the car to the whole new level with 1.2 g of cornering capability. The features include:
- The Grand Sports car consists of the wider wheels and tires for a confident and aggressive driver.
- The interior consists of the sole Blue leather and suede wrapped with Blue stitching. The twilight blue, red and jet black design take the car to the next level of design and performance.
- The convertible top can be lowered with just the press of a button even while driving at 30mph.
The LCD of the car features three custom themes with information from starting till the end. Also, the screen helps you to focus on the road ahead as it projects the data near the line of sight on the windshield. It also consists of the satellite radio with one year of service, 3 USB ports to connect all your devices, Bluetooth, and 4G Wi-Fi that is more powerful than your smartphone.
2017 Corvette Z06
ZO6 is a very lightweight and an aluminum space frame supercar. The car consists of the supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine that delivers 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. Of torque. Z06 with the Z07 performance package takes the driving to the whole new level. The Chevrolet Corvette specifications of ZO6 consist of:
- Its performance package features the different suspension tuning and Brembo 1515.3 carbon brake rotors.
- There are five selectable driver modes are available electronically that enables up to 12 performance variables to customize Z06 for any road.
- The super Z06 is the first 650 horsepower sports car that is available in both the coupe and convertible and also in the automatic or manual transmission. The coupe and the convertible, both share the same aluminum
- The car has the wider wheels and tires that provide more grip than Stingray.
- Its large vents provide the cooling air to the engine and brakes.
- It’s fully electronic top can be covered with just the press of a button.
With available 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection, the color touch screen helps to use the driver modes and the performance data recorder. Z06 is one of the technologically advanced supercars. It also has the LCD features that has three custom themes, and display that helps in providing information.